Keblinger

Keblinger

Pages

12/12/2011

Christmastime

We have been enjoying so many special memories all month...making cookies, enjoying hot cocoa, Christmas movies, singing Christmas carols, and of course decorating and enjoying our tree that we put up the week before Thanksgiving. My little handsomes were so excited, asking everyday, so we put it up early. :)

I snapped this picture while sitting on the couch one night with my little handsomes, while we watched VeggieTales St. Nicholas Christmas movie.


I love it (just wish that fan wasn't in the mirror's reflection! oopsie!) :)

My little ones helped decorate the around the fireplace. Yes, I let them pick whatever they wanted to put there. They liked doing it, and I think it's sweet!


Love the "Nativity" print on our mantel, and our little personal touches too.

Hope you are enjoying your Christmas festivities all month too! But let us remember the real reason for the season all month long! (and everyday of the year too!)

-Cindy

3 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful! Great job my sweet nephews on decorating the fireplace! So excited to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty! I've seen it in person! Great job!

    ReplyDelete