Keblinger

Keblinger

Pages

11/20/2011

Christmas Ornaments

I have been thinking of what I want to do with my little handsomes for our Christmas ornament this year. Last year we made Snowmen Ornaments with our fingerprints!



It was so much fun and I want that to be a fun tradition we continue. They are hanging on our tree now (yes we did put it up last week! and made a special night of it with a special dinner, hot cocoa and cupcakes, music, and movie! we are still working on the other decorations though) ;)

So what shall I do this year?

I saw this ornament at Target last week, and thought it might be fun to make.


Each could use fabrics they like (in reds, greens, whites/cream) and make a little mini wreath. How cute would this be for my little handsomes with an owls or reindeer fabric.

Or I have thought about doing the traditional cookie cutter ornaments that are baked, just like I did as a little girl! My aunt still has the ones she made with her boys almost 20 years ago hanging on her tree. I think that is just great! They could even do one with their handprint.

I am not sure what we will choose for this year, but I am sure we will have fun doing it!

Happy Thanksgiving week!!
-Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I think you should make some fabric Christmas tree ornaments for your tree! Those would be cute!

    ReplyDelete