Keblinger

Keblinger

Pages

3/16/2011

Kitchen Curtains

I looked and looked for kitchen/dining area curtains...not too fancy, not too simple....but kind of a country chic look. The look that I was trying to achieve was not available at any store or online site I browsed. So I figure why not just make them!

Sorry I don't have pictures for the whole process, but here's what I have accomplished so far.

This is the dining area before. Just blinds. (halfway up so that my little one doesn't get his hands on them) :)

I sewed four panels...one for each window. And am in the process of sewing the ties. No, I'm not quite finished. But we can kinda get the idea of what it's going to look like.


Here's a sample of one panel hanging on a window in my craft area. Testing the length of the ties.

Final project completion is very close. Will post pics when they're up!

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely! Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete